A reputable and effective sober living program should have a philosophy that guides all of its services. At Harmony Haus, our team is dedicated to extensive sober living services for residents in and around the Austin, TX, area. We are proud to be a leading provider of sober living services in Texas. Our Harmony Haus team sets the platinum standard for integrative transitional sober living recovery residences, with a focus on providing inspiring environments, amenities, and services. If you’re interested in learning more about our addiction recovery philosophy in Austin, TX, reach out to Harmony Haus today at 877.349.1544 or contact us online.
Our Harmony Haus Philosophy
Our Harmony Haus philosophy in Austin, TX, takes a multidisciplinary approach to sober living. This approach helps us provide sober living services for people who are ready to make a positive change in their lives. Some of the guiding principles of our Harmony Haus philosophy are:
- Provide leadership in Austin’s transitional sober living recovery residence industry through professionalism, integrity, and attention-to-detail
- Fostering recovery communities conducive to members adding color and vibrancy back in their life
- Achieving long-term sobriety and life goals
Sober Living Services at Harmony Haus
Our sober living services in Austin, TX, include:
- Interventions – Interventions might be necessary for loved ones who don’t realize how addiction has adversely affected their lives. We provide instruction and support for family members who want to help someone they care about break the cycle of addiction.
- Case management – We have experienced recovery coaches on our team that work with our members to decide what would be the best plan for long-term recovery.
- Trauma workshop – People often turn to drug or alcohol use to numb the pain from traumatic events in the past. Our trauma workshop equips people with the tools they need to begin to heal from trauma.
- Sober recovery coaching – Part of our sober living community is our sober recovery coaches. These coaches provide support and encouragement for people in recovery to keep them motivated to stay on the right track.
- Sober transport and companion – We provide sober transportation so that people can safely and comfortably travel to our Austin, TX, locations for addiction treatment.
- Treatment planning and placement – Our team will work with you to determine which of our programs and services will be most beneficial for each member in our care.
- Legal aid and reporting – Legal advice can be provided by our CEO, who is a family attorney with a wide range of knowledge about the legal system.
- Crisis care – When someone is experiencing a crisis, our compassionate team provides support to help them get back on their feet again.
- LGBTQ support services – Our Harmony Haus team is committed to providing support services for all of the people in our recovery community, including our LGBTQ+ members
- Financial coaching and family offices -We provide financial coaching for our members so that they can maintain their businesses or income while receiving life-changing sober living services.
Learn More About Our Harmony Haus Philosophy Today
Our Harmony Haus philosophy is the foundation of our comprehensive sober living services. Our team is highly-qualified and experienced in all facets of sober living, and we pride ourselves on providing high-end care for people who are ready to transition into sober living. If you’re interested in learning more about our Harmony Haus philosophy in Austin, TX, call us today at 877.349.1544 or fill out our online contact form. Our team is standing by to answer your questions, so connect with us today.