Our most intensive program, Harmony Haus Renewal Program is a 3-Month to 1-Year highly individualized recovery management program. Is specifically developed for clients who are struggling or need additional support to participate in their recovery management. We jump-start your new life with mandatory sober coaching, elaborate case management, enrollment in clinical recovery support intensive outpatient programming, integrate intensive trauma workshop and a high-level of accountability. Harmony Haus Real-Time Recovery Renewal Program keeps our clients right on track with achieving one’s long-term sobriety and life-goals.
3 Main Reasons Why Individuals Don’t Get Sober?
- You Have Unresolved Trauma!
- You are Not Sponsoring, Mentoring, or Helping Others Get/Stay Sober!
- You Lost Your Way Working Towards Your Life-Mission, Passion, or Purpose!
Who Is a Harmony Haus Real-Time Renewal Program Client?
Our clients are men and women who are chronic relapsers or emerging adults who do not typically achieve long-term sobriety after inpatient treatment. Our clients need high structure and high accountability. We have a proven track record of success with these sorts of clients, largely due to the best-in-class wrap around recovery support services, accountability, and structure we provide. You’ll be surrounded by peers and leaders who are serious about recovery and taking your life to a position of strength!
Highly-Individualized Recovery Support Team:
- Case Manager
- Recovery Coach
- Addiction Psychiatrist
- Family/Recovery Allies
Real-Time Recovery Renewal Program Structure:
- Harmony Haus Phased Structure & Accountability Program
- Social Detox Implemented
- Individualized Recovery Coaching & Life-Development Program
- Coordination with Counselor, Therapist, Psychiatrist
- 2 Months of IOP
- 1 Month Integrate Intensive Trauma Workshop
- Recovery Contract/Family Team-Agreement
- Elaborate Case Management
Real-Time Recovery Renewal Program Includes:
- Located in Downtown East Austin off 35 & Oltorf Street, Stand-Alone Facility
- Well Appointed Residence designed with a high degree of purpose and intended use
- MANDATORY Recovery Support Services including Case-Management, Individualized Recovery Coaching and
Life-Development Program provided by Harmony Recovery Consulting
- 3-Month Long Commitment Highly Structured Incentive Based Phased Program
- Recovery Program Director Coordinates & Aligns with our Residents Recovery Support Services Providers
- Universal Approach to Recovery – 12 Step, Smart Recovery, Celebrate Recovery, Refuge Recovery…
- Recovery Program Managers are Salaried Employees of HH
and Oversee Phased Program of Structure and Accountability
- 24 Hr Fitness Membership Included
- 12-Member Recovery Residence Facility
- Integrative Approach to Recovery
- Weekly NADA Acu-Detox – Acupuncture Sessions
- Pool | Sauna | Hot Tub at 24 HR Fitness in Walking Distance from Haus
- Zero-Tolerance Substance Abuse Policy for Members NOT Able to Stay Sober
or Participate in their Recovery Management Program
- Weekly Substance Screening | No-Insurance Billing
- Month-to-Month Membership
- Member Waitlist
- Licensed Rooming House Recovery Residence | City of Austin, TX
Level 3 NARR Residence Accreditation in Process
- Druggy Buggy | Daily Meetings, HEB & Costco Runs, Employment Application Submissions | Recovery Community Outings
- Medication Management
- Mandatory Counseling & Therapy
- Mandatory Psychiatric Consultation
- Mandatory Family Support | “Addiction is a Family Disease”
- Mandatory Year-Long Recovery Contract Including: Bottom Lines, Addiction History, Goals, SAMSA 8-Domains and more.
- Mandatory IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program) Month’s 1&2
- Mandatory Trauma Workshop
- Social Detox 1st Month