Addiction treatment placement and planning are critical components of effective recovery from drug or alcohol use. Finding the right addiction treatment programs can be overwhelming, so professional guidance is often required for the best results. At Harmony Haus, our addiction treatment placement in Austin, TX, helps people with the personalized addiction treatment they need and deserve. Our team will work with you to determine which of our programs and services will be most beneficial for each member in our care. If you or a loved one is interested in learning more about how our addiction treatment placement services can promote recovery, reach out to Harmony Haus today by calling 877.349.1544 or completing our online contact form.
At Harmony Haus, our experienced addiction treatment professionals are dedicated to providing personalized care that addresses each client’s specific needs and circumstances through a range of treatment options. During addiction treatment and sober living, we encourage members to take part in activities such as acupuncture, yoga, meditation, and equine therapy, which uses working with horses to promote healing and selfless work. Clients in these programs can help build self-esteem, enhance coping skills and improve communication abilities.
We also other offer sober living services, such as:
- Interventions – Interventions might be necessary for loved ones who don’t realize how addiction has adversely affected their lives. We provide instruction and support for family members who want to help someone they care about break the cycle of addiction.
- Case management – We have experienced recovery coaches on our team that work with our members to decide what would be the best plan for long-term recovery.
- Trauma workshop – People often turn to drug or alcohol use to numb the pain from traumatic events in the past. Our trauma workshop equips people with the tools they need to begin to heal from trauma.
- Sober recovery coaching – Part of our sober living community is our sober recovery coaches. These coaches provide support and encouragement for people in recovery to keep them motivated to stay on the right track.
- Sober transport and companion – We provide sober transportation so that people can safely and comfortably travel to our Austin, TX, locations for addiction treatment.
- Treatment planning and placement – Our team will work with you to determine which of our programs and services will be most beneficial for each member in our care.
- Legal aid and reporting – Legal advice can be provided by our CEO, who is a family attorney with a wide range of knowledge about the legal system.
- Crisis care – When someone is experiencing a crisis, our compassionate team provides support to help them get back on their feet again.
- LGBTQ support services – Our Harmony Haus team is committed to providing support services for all of the people in our recovery community, including our LGBTQ+ members.
- Financial coaching and family offices -We provide financial coaching for our members so that they can maintain their businesses or income while receiving life-changing sober living services.