When a loved one struggles with addiction, it can be difficult for them to take a step back and realize the mental and physical toll that substance use has had on their lives. That’s why friends and family members of someone stuck in the endless cycle of addiction can play a crucial role in helping their loved ones receive the comprehensive care they need and deserve. In some severe cases, an intervention might be the most effective method to kickstart the recovery process.
If you’re interested in addiction interventions in Austin, TX, turn to the professionals at Harmony Haus. Our team provides addiction intervention services for friends and family members who are concerned about a loved one’s substance use and want to help them break the cycle of addiction. Learn more about sober living services in Austin, TX, from our team today by completing our online form or calling 877.349.1544.
- Experiencing legal of financial issues as a result of their addiction
- Feeling symptoms of withdrawal when they don’t use their substance of choice
- Not receptive of friends and family members asking them to get help
- Isolating themselves to continue their addiction behind closed doors
- Continuing to use drugs or alcohol despite negative health consequences
- Lying about the amount of their drug or alcohol use