Once people make the courageous decision to enter into an addiction treatment program or sober living program, the transition into recovery can be intimidating for some people. It is completely normal to be nervous about entering into a new phase in life, so some people might need assistance during their travels to enter into a recovery program.
Our Harmony Haus team is dedicated to being there for our members during each step in their recovery journey. This philosophy includes the process of helping people travel to one of our three luxurious sober living homes so that people can engage in the sober living services we so proudly provide. Learn more about our sober transportation services in Austin, TX, from our friendly admissions specialists today by calling 877.349.1544 or completing our convenient online form.
- Safety – The top priority of our Harmony Haus team is the safety of our clients. Our sober transportation services ensure that you or someone you care about is able to travel as safely as possible.
- Relapse prevention – Sober transportation helps people avoid falling back into old patterns of drug or alcohol use. The temptation to relapse is lessened by our sober transportation services.
- Confidentiality – Our sober companions adhere to the strictest confidentiality because recovery is a personal journey. So, we ensure that any information about treatment is on a need-to-know basis.
- Convenience – Our sober transportation services can meet with our clients wherever is most convenient for them.
- Companionship – Many people feel that difficult tasks in life become easier when there is someone to support them. Therefore, our sober transportation services are a way for people to have someone with them as they transition into sober living.
The services provided by our Harmony Haus team are not limited to sober transportation services. We also offer:
- Intervention – An intervention is a family-oriented, supportive approach to break the cycle of addiction and begin the treatment process.
- Case management and recovery coaching – Our trained coaches will build and engage in a long-term recovery plan.
- Treatment planning and placement – Let our team find and engage the best treatment options for you or someone you care about.
- Sober companion – Never face challenging situations alone when our sober companions are here to support you at events or special occasions.
- Legal aid – Our CEO, Dan Ragette, is an experienced family law attorney and can provide valuable legal advice and support for a wide range of legal issues.
- Crisis care management – When your loved one becomes unstable or begins using drugs or alcohol, and you need immediate help, let our experienced team engage and support them.
- Financial coaching and family offices – If substance use is affecting your income, trust, inheritance, or family business, we have extensive experience with these issues. Our team can show you how to resolve these issues and support a healthy financial portfolio.
We look forward to working with you or a loved one to determine which of our range of services would be best for recovery and sober living.