At Harmony Haus, our Urban Haus Men’s sober living house is centrally located in the heart of beautiful and culturally-rich Austin, TX. Harmony’s Urban sober living house features convenient access to public transit and various everyday amenities. Harmony Haus offers premier amenities at our Urban sober living house, designed to provide a comfortable and inspirational environment conducive to achieving your sobriety goals.
Our property features comfortable furniture, state-of-the-art technology, two modern kitchens where all clients have their own refrigerator/freezer, six living areas, six bathrooms, two offices, and plenty of outdoor living space on our wrap-around deck. Learn more about our structured sober living house in Austin, TX, or our structured sober living program in Austin, TX, by calling Harmony Haus at 877.349.1544 or filling out our online contact form.
Visit Our Urban Haus Men’s Sober Living House
We are centrally located in Austin, TX. You can find our sober living house at the following address:
4810 E. Oltorf St., Unit B
Austin, TX 78741
Phased Recovery Program & Residence Amenities Include:
- Located in Downtown East Austin on Oltorf Street
- 6-Bedroom 6-Bath Duplex
- Well Appointed Residence designed with a high degree of purpose and intended use
- Recovery Support Services including Case-Management, Individualized Recovery Coaching and Life-Development Program Available.
- Incentive Based Phased Program
- Recovery Program Director Coordinates & Aligns with our Residents Recovery Support Services Providers
- Universal Approach to Recovery – 12 Step, Smart Recovery, Celebrate Recovery, Refuge Recovery
- Recovery Program Managers are Salaried Employees of HH and Oversee Phased Program of Structure and Accountability
- Gold’s Gym Fitness Membership Included
- Pool | Sauna | Hot Tub at Gold’s Gym
- 15-Member Recovery Residence Facility
- Integrative Approach to Recovery
- Zero-Tolerance Substance Abuse Policy for Members NOT Able to Stay Sober or Participate in their Recovery Management Program
- Weekly Substance Screening | No-Insurance Billing
- Month-to-Month Membership
- Licensed Rooming House Recovery Residence | City of Austin, TX
- Member Waitlist