Propel Your Path to Recovery in Austin, TX to New Heights with a Proven Phased Structure & Accountability Program
Walking into a new life and incorporating a program of recovery into your daily routine isn’t easy.
That’s why we go the extra mile to offer top-tier services and amenities, a carefully selected recovery community, and an integrated approach to recovery – all designed to give you the tools you need to achieve your goals. Harmony Haus provides the ideal environment for implementing recovery management into your daily routine, getting back to a position of strength that allows you to move forward into a healthy and positive future.
Our Recovery Program Integrates Proven Recovery Methods and Alternative, Naturopathic Approaches that Work Together to Achieve Your Sobriety Goals
The Harmony Haus Phased Structure & Accountability Program promotes an environment rich with traditional and proven sober living structures with integrative recovery therapy and tools. Upon admission to Harmony Haus, we perform a comprehensive intake assessment and phase placement analysis, which is designed to meet each member where they’re at in managing their individual path to recovery.
Phase Guidelines & Policy
Harmony Haus developed a phased program designed to create a well-balanced sober living recovery community and provides incentives + disincentives for members, which include:
- Upon initial review of a member’s Sober Living Program Application Background, Sobriety Review & Interview; member may enter in the sober living program at phase I-II-III or IV.
- Due to variations in employment, recovery program status & professional endeavors, phasing criteria may be individualized to accommodate member’s lifestyle & recovery program.
- Incentives include gaining privileges, progressing on to the next phase.
- Disincentives include loss of phase privileges, which are a direct result of members not adhering to written or verbal warnings/corrective measures.
- Members not working a solid program of recovery will be declined to a lesser phase than currently on. If no improvement or program growth is displayed through member’s actions working a recovery program, the member will be discharged from Harmony Haus Sober Living and recommended a higher level of care.
- Members must sign a comprehensive policy & agreement pertaining to rules governing program conduct.
- ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON DRUGS & ALCOHOL